- Leaving the car door open while putting Dex in the cart at Costco and singing and dancing to peanut butter jelly time while a guy patiently waits for me to pause so he can tell me he’s trying to get in the car next to us but my door is blocking him. He so enjoyed the show though.
- Kai feeling violated by the looks he gets from moms at the play area at the mall. Am I going to need to start peeing on his leg or is it actually the fact that he’s happily married that attracts them?
- Speaking of peeing… Talking about copping a squat on Facebook. Or any time. At least I didn’t have splash-back. It’s all about your stance.
- I just discovered Grapefruit San Pellegrino right when I decided to stop drinking sugary drinks. It’s my new favorite, even better than the Blood Orange. I guess one or two sugary drinks will be ok…. But only if they are really, really yummy.
- My in-laws telling us we all need to sit down and have a talk…. aaaand then it turned out to be they wanted to know if we want to go to the State Fair with them. Oh good no one died, of course we want to go to the fair!
- We are headed to the Iowa State Fair tomorrow for a fun, full day of food-on-a-stick, funnel cakes, The Butter Cow, the worlds largest boar, and so much more!
- Raspberry Peach Galettes at midnight. Oh. So. Yummy.
- Playing Phase 10 by candlelight when the power goes out. Then going for the +10 because we were having so much fun laughing in the dark.
- Potty training two toddlers at once. It’s much more fun than I thought it would be.
- Dancing in the rain with Kai and the kids after it had been so long since it rained. It wasn’t enough to make puddles but it was welcomed all the same.