* Workout followed by a bowl of cereal while watching Futurama. The awkward part is waking up 3 hours later with the bowl on my chest and not being able to find the spoon…. ?
* I breathe a sigh of relief when you’re creepy pregnancy ticker baby stops looking like an alien gremlin.
* My husband and children being increasingly grumpy as I OCD out and reorganize the laundry room and kitchen.
* Asking “what’s this?” about 90% of the things I found in the laundry room and kitchen. Yes, I’m 3 years old.
* My awesome meal streak ended with the craptastic rice(s) I made to go with the pork tacos. First cilantro lime rice attempt was nasty. So I went to my Spanish rice standby. Bland. I added some stuffs. Spicy bland.
* At least a 3 week streak of awesome meals.
* I feel so much better since I OCD’d out. I’m lucky everyone is so accommodating of my mental illness. I do believe I’m done now.
* I decided what I want to be when I grow up. Now I just need to figure out how to do it.
* Having people, who actually know me, really believe in me.